I really get excited when companies who are gigantic and make billions of dollars every few months continue to innovate and alter the business models used. I’ve recently noticed amazon has expanded not only their video game section but there indie and downloadable games section with robust titles new to old, popular to obscure. In a relatively short time they have build an impressive catalog of downloadable games, but none of that is really what i’m excited about the really forward thinking concept that amazon has implemented is a two pronged attack: first integrate the lighting sales already used on the site that combined with the declining price of digital games gives extremely enticing sales with all kinds of bundles and special offers. Secondly amazon has deployed their marketing manager to post and lurk in all kinds of forums threads and posts on the web. The place you can see this most often in on reddits popular forum R/Gamedeals their you can find regular posts from “tony” who will listen to what the community wants and then take those requests to the video game companies themselves. So far its seemed to work out with moderate success with gamers on a budget finding ways to work with amazon and the developers to find a middle ground. I look forward to things moving in this direction with transparent companies working with consumers to find a balance so the consumer is getting what they want at a fair price while the companies still make profit from the vast increase in sales at a discounted price
1. What is happiness in ten words or less?
2. What happens when we die?
3. What is a Soul?
4. Would you rather be happy or content?
5. What are dreams?
6. What brings you joy?
7. What time have you laughed the hardest?
8. What is your life’s big question?
9. Is there any original ideas left?
10. What is the difference between humans and other animals?
11. The last time you cried?
12. Your earliest memory?
13. If you could tell your younger self one thing what would it be?
14. One thing people may not know about you?
15. One lesson to preach?
16. (alt) One entertainment property you would recommend?
17. (alt) What would offend you most?
18. (alt) favorite curse word?
19. (alt) Hot or cold when sleeping?
20. (alt) Is there a god?